Our 9 core values are incorporated into every moment of your child’s day.
With their teacher’s guidance, and through the role modeling of others, quality literature, well thought out lesson plans and classroom activities, children learn and practice the value of using Harmony’s 9 core values in their daily life in a variety of ways. Children are able to express their feelings, resolve conflicts, express true empathy, and feel empowered to interact with others in a meaningful way.
- Compassion – Being aware of how others are feeling and wanting to help them feel happy.
- Empathy – Putting yourself in someone else’s shoes and identifying with them.
- Teamwork – Working together, everyone pitching in to do their part, and reaching a common goal.
- Honesty – To be truthful, fair, and sincere to others and to ourselves.
- Integrity – To always take pride in our personal best, help others, and live honestly.
- Friendship – To have fun with someone you care for, to help each other out, and to value one another.
- Open-Mindedness – To see the big picture and not to fear, or look down upon others differences.
- Love – To deeply care for other people, places, and things we are attached to while looking out for their best interest along with your own.
- Forgiveness – To let go of bad feelings that cause you, and others, unhappiness. To share joy again.
After searching high and low for the perfect preschool, we finally found Harmony. I knew the moment I walked into the school that it would be perfect for our son. It’s a warm, welcoming environment with exceptional teachers, and a fantastic outdoor play area. We are all so proud to be part of the Harmony community and our son looks forward to each new adventurous day there!